Friday, May 27, 2011

See how good I am doing.

Here is a graph of my blood sugar readings.



And Here is a graph of my weight readings. You can see that just before I got diagnosed on April 7th, I was literally digesting myself alive and it probably wouldn't have been long before I disappeared entirely.


You can see that I am clearly back into a normal range now. I like to use a daily weight reading as a way to monitor how much I am eating relative to how much I should be eating. I've been doing it for years and works great.

As for my medication, I am only taking about half of the insulin as when I first started. It turns out that if you just go running more, you can eat more and take less insulin. Score another point for running.

Up next, my first attempt at camping this weekend. Camping for me typically involves one or two exploring runs or bike rides a day. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment